▶ Trier par : Les plus récents ▶ Les plus lus il y a : 1 Heure 2 Heures 4 Heures 12 Heures 24 Heures
● Boeing takes $5bn hit over grounding of 737 Max The charge will wipe out profits, but Boeing says it hopes the aircraft will resume flying this year.
● Circle K stores ditch 'Secretary Day' condom offer The ad urged shoppers to surprise female secretaries with a gift of a wine, chocolate and condoms.
● 'My $19 Uber ride cost 100 times that' Passengers reportedly paid 100 times more than they should have after Uber's payments system goes awry.
● No-deal Brexit will cause UK recession, says fiscal watchdog The Office for Budget Responsibility said the economy would shrink 2% if the UK leaves without a deal.
● Asos shares slump on profits warning The online fashion giant says sales growth has been held back by warehouse problems in the US and Europe.
● Regulator calls for £50 cut to water bills in 2020-2025 Ofwat says water firms must also invest billions more in improving services between 2020 and 2025.
● Instagram hides likes count in international test 'to remove pressure' The number of likes is a measure of how well content is doing on the social media platform.
● UK workers who lose jobs to AI to be retrained The government launches a scheme to retrain workers whose jobs may vanish because of automation.
● Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021 An EU transport body says the range of electric car models available to consumers is getting better.
● Netflix shares sink 10% as subscriber take-up slows The video streaming pioneer blamed price rises for adding fewer paid subscribers than hoped.
● Sneaker auction nets more than $850,000 The first major auction of sneakers nets $850,000, with the last and rarest pair still up for grabs.
● KLM breastfeeding policy causes turbulence Dutch airline KLM has asked mothers to cover up when breastfeeding, in response to complaints.
● Ferry companies warn of gridlock in no-deal Brexit Freight companies have told Newsnight they will refuse boarding to lorries that do not have the right paperwork.
● 'Boeing still hasn't said sorry to us' Family members of victims of the 737 Max crashes give emotional testimony before US lawmakers.
● Fast fashion: Zara promises all its clothes will be sustainable by 2025 Shoppers at the chain will also see containers in store so that they can recycle their old clothes.
● M&S defends Little Shop toy giveaway despite backlash The retailer is accused of producing more plastic waste, but says the promotion is sustainable.
● Tourists facing travel money 'shock' this summer Tourists are getting less than a euro for their pounds in some foreign exchange kiosks.
● Top London home prices 'falling fastest' amid UK slowdown Detached London homes fell in value by over £50,000 in a year, but many regions see house price rises.
● Amazon Marketplace to be investigated by the EU The online giant is suspected of misusing "sensitive data" from other retailers who sell on its site.
● Govia Thameslink fined £1m over Gatwick Express window death Simon Brown died after leaning from the window of a Gatwick Express train in August 2016.
● SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
● Swatch profits hit after crackdown on grey market The watchmaker has stopped supplying some retailers it suspects of selling to unauthorised traders.
● Females to the fore? What golf is doing to attract more women Golf has realised it needs to make the sport more attractive to women, on and off the playing course.
● The CubeSat revolution changing the way we see the world Small, cheap satellites can help us track pollution, crop yields and congestion like never before.